Saul David Alinsky (January 30, 1909 – June 12, 1972) was an American community organizer and writer.
In order to create a “Social State”, he wrote, there are 8 areas of control that must be achieved.
The first is the most important.
1) Healthcare: Control healthcare and you control the people
2) Poverty: Increase the Poverty level as high as possible. Poor people are easier to control, and will not fight back as long as you are providing everything they require to live.
3) Debt: Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. In this way, taxes must increase, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control: Remove the ability for citizens to defend themselves from the Government. In that way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare: Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income).
6) Education: Take control of what children read and to what they are taught in school.
7) Religion: Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools.
8) Class Warfare: Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent, and it will be easier to tax the wealthy with the support of the poor.
Does any of this sound familiar? Are we on our way? It seems that the Obama presidency was not an accident. Would Hillary Rodham Clinton be any different? (Hint: Hillary wrote her senior college thesis on Alinsky and also corresponded with him. In her thesis, Hillary portrays Alinsky as a mainstream American icon, writing, “His are the words used in our schools and churches, by our parents and their friends, by our peers. The difference is that Alinsky really believes in them.”)
Alinsky wrote in Rules for Radicals that the organizer must “rub raw the resentments of the people of the community; fan the latent hostilities of many of the people to the point of overt expression.” The organizer must make the people “feel so frustrated, so defeated, so lost, so futureless in the prevailing system that they are willing to let go of the past and chance the future.”